Our delicious crab meat is given some Latin flavor in this light and refreshing recipe.
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 10m
- Total Time: 20m
- 1 pound Crab Meat
- Adobo Aioli, optional for garnish
- 1/2 cup Oil, for frying the tortillas
- 16 4" Corn Tortillas, or cut to 4"
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 1/4 cup Red Onion, small dice, rinsed in cold water and dried
- 1 cup Cilantro Sprigs, loosely packed
- 1 Avocado, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon Lime Juice
- 2 tablespoons Mayonnaise
- Chili Flakes, optional for garnish
- Add the oil in a small pan, place over medium heat allow the oil to heat. Fry the tortillas one at time, until golden and crisp, turning once. In a large bowl add the mayonnaise and lime juice, mix to combine and season to taste. Add the crab, red onion and the corn and gently fold to combine using a rubber spatula. To plate, add a small amount of the crab salad a plate to act as the base. Place one of the crisp tortillas on top and cover with some of the crab salad, cilantro sprigs and slices of avocado. Place the 2nd tortilla on top and repeat the process. Garnish with a drizzle of the aioli and chili flakes, optional.