Hot potato, hot potato. Did you sing the words? Who doesn’t love a good baked potato, or even better, a twice baked potato, or best ever, a twice baked potato stuffed with crab, chorizo and cheese. Over the top, yes please.
- Prep Time: 30m
- Cook Time: 1h
- Total Time: 1h 30m
- 8 ounces Crab meat
- 4 Large Russet potatoes, washed
- 1/4 cup Scallion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons Chives, minced
- 1/2 cup Manchego Mornay
- 1/4 cup Chorizo mix
- 1/2 cup Sharp Cheddar, shredded
- Preheat oven to 400⁰. Rub the potatoes with oil and season exterior with salt. Bake for 1 hour, making sure they are cooked through, allow to cool. Once cooled cut the top off each potato lengthwise and scoop out about 2/3 of the interior of the potato, being careful to leave the rim of the potato intact. In a medium bowl, mash 2 loosely packed cups of the potato with the Mornay. Fold in the Chorizo and scallions with a rubber spatula. Add the crab and fold to combine. Equally distribute the mixture into each of the potatoes, sprinkle the chives evenly and finish with the shredded cheddar. To serve, heat for about 15-20 minutes , until the cheese is melted and the potato is heated through.