The classic flavor of a crab dipped into spicy cocktail sauce, but turned into a creamy dip that your guests will be craving long after the party has ended.
- 8 ounces Crab
- 1/2 tablespoon Lemon Juice (about ½ a small lemon)
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 cup Ketchup
- 1/2 cup Chili Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Prepared Horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 1 package (8oz) Cream Cheese
- Hot sauce to taste (optional)
- In a mixer or a bowl with a hand mixer, add the cream cheese and blend until smooth. Add the chili sauce, ketchup, horseradish, Worcestershire and lemon juice. Blend until fully combined and there are no cream cheese lumps. Add the mayonnaise and sour cream and blend to combine. Add the crab and gently fold into the mixture using a rubber spatula. Season with hot sauce, if desired. Serve with crackers, chips or vegetables.