Hot Crab! Hot Crab! Hot crab dip anyone?
- Prep Time: 30m
- Cook Time: 15m
- Total Time: 45m
- 8 ounces Crab meat
- 1 package (8oz) Cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Manchego Mornay
- 1/4 cup Chorizo mix
- 1/4 cup Sharp Cheddar, shredded
- 2 tablespoons Scallion, green part, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon Harissa
- Chips, crostini, crackers or other for serving
- Preheat oven to 400⁰. In a large bowl combine the cream cheese, Mornay, chorizo and Harissa and mix until fully combined. Add the crab and scallions and fold to combine. Place the mixture in a baking dish (size depending on individual or shared portion) and sprinkle the shredded Cheddar evenly on top. Place on a baking sheet (in case of any spillover) and bake for about 10 minutes, until the cheese is melted and the dip is bubbling around the edges and heatewd through.