Some things are meant to go together, like peanut butter and jelly or in this case crab meat and artichokes. For this recipe I recommend our crab claw meat, or as it we call it, the dark meat of the crab. Our most affordable crab is also the most flavorful and can standup to the creamy blend of cheeses and artichoke hearts in this recipe. I grilled some premade naan bread to serve with the hot cheesy dip, but you can serve with your favorite crackers, crostini or even crudite. Perfect for Holiday entertaining!
- Prep Time: 15m
- Cook Time: 20m
- Total Time: 35m
- 1 Can (16oz) of Crab Claw Meat, carefully remove the large merus pieces from the top and reserve for garnish
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons Chives, minced
- 2 Cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup Parmesan, grated
- 1 1/2 cups Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Package (8oz) of cream cheese, softened
- 1 14oz can Artichoke Hearts, drained, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees (F).
- Combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, garlic and Worcestershire in a large bowl until smooth. Gently stir artichoke hearts, crab, Monterey Jack cheese and chives into cream cheese mixture. Transfer the dip to a baking dish and sprinkle top with the Parmesan cheese and garnish with the reserved pieces of merus crab. Bake in the preheated oven until Parmesan topping is golden brown and dip is hot, 20 to 30 minutes. Serve with grilled naan bread, crudite, crostini or crackers.