This simple to make hot crab dip is the perfect go to for your next party. It can be simply heated and served as a hot dip with chips or vegetables or it also makes a great stuffing for everything from proteins like fish or chicken or vegetables like peppers or mushrooms.
- Prep Time: 15m
- Cook Time: 20m
- Total Time: 35m
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup cheddar cheese grated
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 pound Crab meat
- Preheat oven to 375⁰. In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, cheddar cheese, garlic powder, paprika, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Mix until fully combined. Add the crab and gently fold together using a rubber spatula.
- To serve as a hot dip
- To serve as a dip, spread the mixture evenly in a small casserole dish and bake for 20-25 minutes until heated through and bubbly. Serve with a slice baguette or tortilla chips.
- Crab Stuffed Mini Peppers
- 1 Package mini sweet peppers, top piece cut lengthwise and seeds removed. Fill the peppers with about 1 ½oz of the crab dip. Place on a baking sheet and cook for 15 minutes until peppers are softened and dip is hot and bubbly.
- Crab Stuffed Shiitake Mushrooms
- 1Package Shiitake mushrooms, stems removed and mushrooms wiped clean. Place about 1oz of the crab dip on top of each mushroom and place on a baking sheet. Cook for about 15 minutes until mushrooms are soft and dip is warm and bubbly.