The Devil is in the details, well maybe, but the Deviled crab is in these eggs. Easter is coming, do something cool with all those hardboiled eggs.
- 4 ounces Crab meat
- 12 Eggs, hardboiled, cut in half lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons Chorizo mix
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Chives, minced
- 2 teaspoons Yellow mustard
- Smoked paprika, for garnish
- In a medium bowl, remove the yolks from the eggs and mash with a fork. Add the mayonnaise, chorizo, chives and mustard. Mix to combine. Add the crab (optional reserve some of the crab to garnish the tops of the eggs) and mix to combine. Place the mix in a ziptop bag and cut one corner of the bag. Pipe the filling evenly into each of egg halves. Sprinkle with the smoked paprika and optional reserved crab.