- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 25m
- Total Time: 35m
- 1 package Mini Fillo (Phyllo) Shells
- 1/2 cup Frozen Jumbo Lump Crab, thawed and drained
- 1 Egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 2 Green onion (scallion) thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons Roasted red pepper, finely diced
- 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients except the tart shells and the crab. Stir until fully combined.
- Evenly fill the tart shells with the crab.
- Evenly fill the shells with the egg mixture, it should be about 1 teaspoon of the solids (cheese and vegetables) and one teaspoon of the liquid (egg and cream) per shell.
- Bake on a parchment lined baking sheet at 350⁰ for about 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and filling is set.