Something about these piquant little peppers that just cries out for a creamy crab filling. Add some chorizo to keep the theme going and we have another new recipe.
- Prep Time: 30m
- Cook Time: 5m
- Total Time: 40m
- 4 ounces Crab meat
- 1/4 cup Mornay Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Chorizo mix
- 2 teaspoons Chives, minced
- 1 Jar (14oz) Peppadew peppers, drained well
- 2 tablespoons Manchego, grated (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400⁰. In a bowl combine the crab, Mornay, chorizo and chives. Mix very well. Place in a ziptop bag and cut a small piece from one corner of the bag. Pipe the mix into the peppers and place on a parchment lined baking sheet. Heat for about 6 minutes until warmed through. Serve warm.